EVEREST KHUMBU VALLEY
HIDDEN VALLEYS OF KHUMBU
Beyond the traditional Everest base camp trek
A spectacular early morning flight to the mountain airstrip of Lukla begins your adventure as you first descend into the Dudh Kosi Valley and then the following day ascend to the bustling bazar of Namche above which lies the ridge from where you catch your first glimpse of the highest point on earth – Mt Everest. With everyday the views get more spectacular as you find your self walking deeper into the mountains through a landscape of rhododendron forests and hillsides rich in wildlife.
On day 4 you leave the busy trail as we take you to an undisturbed part of the valley off the beaten trail. For 3 nights you are on your own at our private deluxe camp with unobstructed view of the Lhotse Wall and Mt Everest to the north and the access to two alpine valleys – Khangtaiga & Ama Dabalam. Sharing the undisturbed landscape with pheasants and Musk deer.
After 3 magical days in the hidden valleys of the Khumbu you are picked up by helicopter for an Aerial spectacle of the Khumbu Glacier and Mt Everest before returning to Kathmandu.
- Trek in the footsteps of Sir Edmund Hillary & Tenzing Sherpa
- Visit the famous Namche Bazar and the home of the famed Sherpas
- Witness spectacular views of Mt Everest and the Khumbu Summits
- Observe the Sherpa People and their every day life upclose
- Witness breathtaking Himalayan Scenery with rich flora and fauna
- Enjoy spectacular helicopter flight over Everest Base Camp
- Experience Deluxe Himalayan Camping in a hidden valley
- See the rhododendron forest in bloom
Day 01 Arrive at Kathmandu
Day 02 Full day guided tour of Palaces, Shrines & markets
Day 03 Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding
Day 04 Namche
Day 05 Tashinga
Day 06 Private Camp at Yarin
Day 07 Explore Khangtaiga Valley
Day 08 Explore Mingbo Valley
Day 09 Fly by helicopter over the Khumbu Glacier and see the summit of Everest up close with option to land at Kalapattar before returning to Kathmandu.
Day 10 Departure